- 152-C(a) LPT-2 Plan Vety)
Studies of Indian Milk Products and Training Thereof
- 153- C (a) LPT-3 Plan Vety
Standardization of Processing Technology for Meat and Poultry Products
- 115 B-1 (g) NP Vety”
Training on Milk and milk products processing to SC youth of Haryana
- 116 B-1 (g) NP Vety”
Meat and poultry products training to SC youth of Haryana
- SF – 37
Milk Supply Scheme
Research Schemes completed (Externally funded project)
- Studies on the preservation, packaging, transportation and marketing of duck eggs.
- Studies on proper utilization of unproductive and culled poultry including poultry industry waste for better economic returns
- Pilot Plant studies on manufacturing meat and poultry products
- Quantitative and qualitative changes in poultry products due to input, processing and output variables during manufacture of poultry products
- Studies on modified atmosphere packaging technology and natural antioxidants to improve the quality of meat and meat products
- Study on development of dietary fibre enriched designer meat products.
- Strengthening/modernization of facilities for manufacturing of indigenous milk products and entrepreneurship programmes on value added safe and wholesome milk products to rural women/high-tech dairy farmers/youth in Haryana
- Production and processing of meat and dairy products under Experiential Learning Programme for setting up of facilities for hands-on training.